Friday, September 11, 2009

Progress/pressure

So about two weeks ago (gosh, where did that time go?) I wrote that I wanted to (once and for all?) really try out this cookie thing I've been wanting to do and making excuses about. I've been somewhat successful.

I have tested 3 recipes, deeming one a keeper, and one a possibility with modifications. I have been brainstorming name ideas, and well, that's about it. I am trying to keep up the momentum, but with no real deadline (other than a self-imposed calendar deadline) I'm having a bit of trouble.

So, this is another attempt at keeping myself honest. I WILL try another recipe today. I will look up a couple things on my list about how to start a business. I WILL!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous as I sit here at work feeling very very blue. I wish I was there to be your tester and eat my way out of this funk. So far today, I've had McDonald's breakfast and grill cheese sandwich. I'd like to have ice cream for dinner.

    Stay strong with your passion. It will work.

    ReplyDelete