Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Anniversaries

One year ago today, I moved back to California. It's such a cliche, but so true--time flies. So much has changed in my life in that year, and yet, so much is still the same. I love living in Auburn, and am so happy being back in my beloved California.

3 years ago yesterday my dad passed away. I miss him, and feel sorry that I didn't come back "home" while he was still alive. He would've so loved having me back in town.

My life is so full and I am so lucky for all that I have. I never imagined a life so full of adventure and fun. I never imagined having my mom stop by a couple times a week to chat. I never imagined being able to find work and live where I wanted to. My decision to move back here was a very difficult one, but I know it was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment