Thursday, June 16, 2011

Uh oh, nearly a year

OMG. I knew it had been awhile, but I didn't realize it's been 11 months. I've had grand plans to get back in the swing of things and start documenting the house construction. Though it's been going slowly, I fear I won't be able to catch up.

What's been happening? Well, the teardown is complete, electrical panel (and wiring to pole) has been moved, and the first floor is just about complete. The upper floor joists are going in, and trusses should be delivered in about 2 weeks. WOW! That seems like so much, until I realize that it's taken a year for all that to happen. That's ok. It's the process, right?

It's a good thing I didn't realize when I started this post that I don't even have a recent picture. Sigh. I like to think I'm on top of everything, but maybe not so much . . .

This isn't even close to being up to date (note right hand portion of original house still intact) but the best I can do today. And I'm going to try and be a more frequent guest here. We'll see . . .

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what was going on with the house. Nice to see you are back to blogging, maybe?

    ReplyDelete