Monday, May 20, 2013

OMG Omg omg!

I know I promised photos. And I know I've been an infrequent poster. But I had to write this post tonight.

WE HAVE OUR FINAL INSPECTION SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW AFTERNOON!

Can you believe it?

I have missed sharing so many updates in the last 6 weeks--I've been working lots of hours, I get to the house infrequently, and never feel like being online in the evenings. I will have to catch you all (all 9 of you) up. And I will.

BUT THE INSPECTION IS SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW! We may not pass. The interesting (and I say that with a bit of tongue in cheek) thing is that our (extended) permit expires on Thursday, so M has been driving hard to have tomorrow be the day (thereby giving her another day to fix anything that doesn't pass. Let's hope we do!

We're hoping to move some stuff this weekend. Then Monday I leave again for work, and when I get home we MIGHT BE LIVING IN THE NEW HOUSE. Can you tell I'm excited?

Bedroom carpet comes Thursday. Most everything else is livable. Still stuff to do, but it'll be a "process."

Did I mention our FINAL INSPECTION IS SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW AFTERNOON?

Wish us luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment