Sunday, October 14, 2012

Oh dear, another month?

I kept thinking, it's only been 2 weeks since my last update, or was it 3? I had stuff to report, but no verve to write about it.

I had a few minutes this morning and am excited about today's plans, so I thought I'd pop in and give a preview. When I saw the date of the last post, I was shocked! I cannot believe time goes so quickly.

So, yesterday, we had visitors! Corinne and Bill, my friend April's sister and brother in law (who live about 30 minutes away--April lives in NJ) stopped in to visit and see our cabinets. I know, I'm not allowed to show them here yet, but Corinne had contacted me to ask about whether we were pleased with our purchase since they're considering using the same company for their cabinets during their kitchen remodel. And being one of my 5 or so loyal readers (you know who you are!) I of course said, yes, we'd love to show them off!

We are really happy with them, though when we were designing and ordering them, and when it was time to hit that "purchase" button it was a little bit nerve wracking, having never seen them in person! We were happy Corinne and Bill  wanted to come up and check them out before they ordered theirs. They liked them! They brought us a pie! (what nice guests--and it's delicious!). We had a nice time swapping stories.

Then, M and I started something big. One of the things I've been dying to get started (and finished) Really big. We only had about 2 hours to work on it, and will head back out to DG shortly to pick up where we left off, but can you say WOOD FLOORING!?! We have about 20 or so pieces down, and it's so pretty. I can't wait to get back to work on it. Oh, gee, maybe I should turn the computer off and enjoy a lovely Sunday working on my new floors!

More soon, with photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment