Sunday, August 14, 2011

Friday Night Dinner

So the progress on the house has slowed again as we have had a bunch of other stuff vying for our attention. And it's been hot. Apparently this is the coolest summer on record for the last 50 years, yet even at 90 in the afternoon, it's, well, a hot heat. And hard to be motivated to want to work in it.

So instead of new photos of the house itself, I offer you a photos of my lovely Friday night dinner.




 Corn, spinach, sweet white onion, squash, sungold tomatoes and farm fresh egg. YUM! I wish I could say the whole thing was from my garden, but it was only the tomatoes and the squash. I'd love to have a couple chickens for eggs, but don't trust Hairy (cat) and Willie (dog) to live peacefully with them!

Tomorrow I'll reveal my new present at the house that I recently received and found on Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment