Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My present

Late last week, M came home and said she had a present for me, but I had to find it. I love presents, but after looking around a bit, I didn't see anything and new it was pointless to hound her. I decided to be excited when I DID find it.

I didn't make it out to DGE until Sunday, and even then it took me a few minutes to find my "present." Not a traditional present, but a welcome one nevertheless.
What's under the 'wrapping'?       






















The backside wrapping. Note the hose bottom left


Is that what I think it might be?









































YAY! "Indoor" plumbing!
























Yes! A toilet (hooked up to water supply by hose!) which is not permanent, and it's only semi-private, but it beats the bushes in the backyard!


No comments:

Post a Comment