Thursday, March 5, 2009

Squeezing in some creative time

The endless packing continues, and though the laundry room is the only mostly complete room, I've made lots of progress. My goal is now to complete nearly all by end of day Saturday so I can play a bit on Sunday, organize on Monday and then load on Tuesday. We'll see if I can pull it off!

In the midst of all the work, I have been able to squeeze in a bit of creativity. I'm packing up my craft room and knitting/yarn last. I'm working on my cross country knitting project plan, and it's close. I think maybe the yarn can be packed tomorrow.

In between building, packing and taping up boxes, I have managed to squeeze in some creative time--I'm about done with a scarf I unearthed that was about 80% complete, and then shoved in a closet. I just have a few rows left. I also made some beaded stitch markers to give to my knitting group tonight.

Got my car serviced for the 3000 mile trip, and so things are falling into place . . .
20090304_IMG_1346
Originally uploaded by karensedmonds

No comments:

Post a Comment