Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Settling in

Spent Monday afternoon washing my filthy car, doing laundry, etc (who am I kidding? My mom did all my laundry!). Had a nice, quiet evening.

Tuesday started the mundane--banking, paperwork, etc, but I'm biting it off in small pieces. Took a great long walk around nearby loop (beautiful vistas of the snow-capped Sierras--hope to post some photos later this week), and then wrestled boxes and organized stuff out in the "shop" so I can later actually access some of my stuff. Trying to get like things together.

Today I'm picking up M and driving over to Nevada City to check things out. Lovely weather here, supposed to be 65 and sunny here. I'm loving it!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! Aren't moms the best?! You timed your homecoming perfectly--the weather is gorgeous and springlike. Finally!

    ReplyDelete